Harry O

It’s A Weird World After All

Woman Says Her Vibrator Nearly Killed Her

  • A woman’s embarrassing story on Reddit has alerted people to a potential danger with sex toys.
  • The woman says she plugged her rechargeable vibrator in and left it in her bed, then accidentally turned it on when she rolled onto it in her sleep.
  • She says she woke up to the smell of burnt plastic and believes the toy was “minutes away from setting my whole apartment on fire.”
  • Source: LadBible

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also
Close
Back to top button