They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and almost fast-food chains have gotten in on the market for quick, tasty breakfast on-the-go for those with busy lifestyles. The folks at Ranker have gathered data on fast-food fans’ favorites with regard to taste and have compiled a list of these 15 items with number one being the “tastiest.”:
15. Jack In The Box Supreme Croissant – grilled bacon, an egg, ham and American cheese between a croissant and described as a “flaky piece of heaven” by the chain.
14. Starbucks Bacon & Gouda Artisan Breakfast Sandwich – an artisan roll with aged
Gouda, applewood-smoked bacon and a Parmesan frittata.
13. Chick-fil-A Spicy Chicken Biscuit – boneless chicken breast seasoned with a spicy
blend of peppers on a buttermilk biscuit.
12. Panera Bread Bacon, Egg, Cheese On a Bagel – exactly what it says – all of these items
on a bagel of your choice.
11. Dunkin’ Sausage, Egg and Cheese Croissant – another item that needs no description,
all of these ingredients combined with a flaky croissant.
10. Taco Bell Breakfast Crunchwrap – a breakfast crunchwrap with your choice of steak,
sausage or bacon.
- Burger King French Toast Sticks – fluffy, crispy sticks with added syrup for a sweet treat
8. McDonald’s Bacon, Egg and Cheese Biscuit – a flaky biscuit with what else? Bacon, egg
7. McDonald’s Egg McMuffin – a favorite for decades with a poached egg, ham and cheese.
6. McDonald’s Big Breakfast – scrambled eggs, sausage, biscuit and hash browns for big
- Burger King Croissan’wich – a BK croissant with egg, sausage and cheese.’
4. McDonald’s McGriddles – griddle cakes with a taste of maple with a piece of sausage in
- Chick-fil-A Chick-n-Minis – bite-sized Chick-fil-A nuggets between mini yeast rolls and
topped with a honey butter spread.
- McDonald’s Sausage McMuffin – a toasted English muffin with a sausage patty and
- McDonald’s Hash Browns – the number one choice for taste – fluffy on the inside and crisp on the outside beating out all of the sandwiches for best flavor.