Aldi is giving us a sneak peek of some new items that will be showing up on the shelves this summer…and not just food – there’s even an outdoor grill. Here’s a look:
- Vista Bay Hard Seltzer Lemonade – showing up in stores this week on May 14th in four flavors – Original. Mango, Black Cherry and Strawberry at $11.99 for a 12 pack.
- Specially Selected Everything Brioche Buns – great for a knockoff Chick-fil-A chicken sandwich and these have added seasoning. $2.49 for 8.8 ounces.
- Sundae Shoppe Orange Cream Bars – 2 versions, vanilla ice cream in an orange sherbet shell and Raspberry Cream. $2.39 for 12 pops
- The Grill Master Collection – a box containing 7.37 pounds of meats with Kansas City strip steaks, burgers, chicken breasts, pork chops and more. $59.99 for the box.
- Belmont Cookies & Cream Dessert Bars – decadent squares at $4.49 for 10 ounces
- Beach Colada – a bottled cocktail already mixed and ready to served over ice for $6.99.
- Baker’s Corner Funnel Cake Kit – just add water and mix up the batter in this easy-to-pour container for $2.69.
- Cattleman’s Ranch Sriracha Style Seasoned & Cheddar Beef Patties – great for grilling and a Hatch Chile and Provolone option is also on the way. $7.49 for 6 patties.
- Kirkwood Mediterranean Style Chicken Breast Kabobs – Greek inspired, simple to prepare kabobs at $4.99 for 16 ounces.
- Everything Goat’s Milk Cheese – simply a log of goat’s milk cheese at $3.59 for 8 ounces
- Park Street Deli Romesco Dip – a vegan dip made with red peppers, almonds and tomatoes at $2.89 for 8 ounces.
These items should whet your summer appetite!