Domino’s Japan has just unveiled Pizza Rice Bowls. They’re available in seven varieties and start with a base of butter-flavored rice and topped with Domino’s Japan classic pizza topping combos. Starting price? About seven-bucks. If you’re intrigued, check out their combos:
- Pizza Rice Bowl Domino’s Deluxe – green peppers, pepperoni, italiian sausage, mushrooms, tomato sauce, onion and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Garlic Master – tomato sauce, double garlic, black pepper, sausage, pancetta and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Charcoal Grilled Chick-Teri – Teriyaki chicken, teriyaki sauce, mayonnaise, corn, spinach, tomato sauce and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Goryeo Galbi – beef galbi, cheese, green peppers, garlic and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Char-Grilled Beef – char-grilled beef, spinach, mushrooms, cheese and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl Seafood Special (White Sauce) – shrimp, cheese, cherry tomatoes, parmesan cheese mix, mactra clams, littleneck clams, mussels, octopus, white sauce and butter rice.
- Pizza Rice Bowl 5 Cheese – gouda cheese, italian bocconcini, hokkaido camembert, parmesan cheese, cheddar cheese, white sauce and butter rice.
Sure, restaurants in that part of the world often have some wild combos…but some of these sound like they’d work for American tastes…guess we’ll find out!
Source: Chew Boom