We all know that the meatless meat craze continues with more and more restaurants and grocers offering these products to folks who want a healthier option. This market was valued at $7 billion during 2020 according to CB Insights and the growth continues. One of the biggest players in the field is Impossible Foods, which features the Impossible Burger made with potato and soy proteins, and their newest entry are Impossible Foods Chicken Nuggets. Not sure why they are calling them “chicken” nuggets, since they are meatless and made with soy protein, sunflower oil, wheat flour breadcrumbs and flavored with herbs and seasoning. Regardless of that, they are a little hard to find since their introduction on September 7th so here’s a list of places where they are available now.
- Some locations of Fat Burger, Gott’s Roadside and Dog Haus
- Marcus Samuelsson’s Red Rooster in New York and Miami
- Sean Brock’s Joyland in Nashville, Tennessee
- Tal Ronnen’s Crossroads Kitchen in L.A.
- Traci des Jardins’ El Alto Jr. in Los Altos, California
- David Chang’s Fuku in New York
If you can’t get to any of these spots, look for an expansion to 10,000 grocery stores by the end of 2021, including Safeway, ShopRite, Giant, Kroger and Walmart. For an updated list of availability go to the Impossible Foods website HERE.